#rosetutorial DIY DIY crafts DIY flowers glossy rose quilled rose rose spiral rose tutorials
Glossy Spiral Rose step by step tutorial15:57
Glossy spiral rose tutorial – Indian Craft blog It has been ages since I have posted anyth...
Glossy spiral rose tutorial – Indian Craft blog
It has been ages since I have posted anything on crafts! I hope you have been missing them. But you won’t now because I have many crafts lined up for you all!
Today I’ll start with my favorite – spiral rose.
But that was with white simple paper which is present with every one of you. The paper I have used for these roses need a separate tutorial, you’ll see why.
So shall we get on with the tutorial??
Here we go
You’ll need: -
Glossy paper in bright colors, here we call these papers as marble paper.
A pair of scissors
- First cut the paper into small square pieces. Since these papers are colored on only one side, you have to take extra care.
- Fold the paper in half with the color inwards.
- Again fold the paper in half.
- You now have a small square.
- Draw a circular shape on one side of the paper.
- Cut along the line.
- Now you have circular edges.
- Start with any side and spirally cut the paper like I have done here. You will have a spring like thing.
- At the beginning start coiling the paper, do coil with the colour side inwards. Hold it lightly, but the base must have a firm hold.
- Go on coiling till you reach the base. Like it is done here.
- Apply little glue on the circular part left and slowly stick it to the coiled base.
- Fluff the paper lightly, let it dry and
Your rose is ready!
Any guesses on how I have used these lovely roses?
These paper roses brighten up the room in this gloomy rainy weather!
Give these a try and let me know how it turned out!
Till then stay tuned for more :), as I have promised for more crafts here :D.
And in case you are wondering which nail polish I am wearing,I am wearing this awesome color from Oriflame.