book mark bookmark Books DIY DIY crafts DIY ORIGAMI BOOKMARKS easy DIY easy origami indian craft blog Moonshine and sunlight Origami Recycled bookmark weekend craft
DIY Origami Corner Book Mark | Moonshine and Sunlight22:32
I have been thinking of making some bookmarks again , and I had some lovely printed papers and ...
I have been thinking of making some bookmarks again , and I had some lovely printed papers and gift wrapping papers
So , I thought why not make something out of them that is cute and yet usable
So I made these!!
I wont be blabbering much now I made this pin pic for you
So you can just follow the pictures and make the bookmarks
This is how it is used
Now the steps!
1. Cut a square of 4”.
2. Fold it diagonally into a triangle.
3. Fold both sides of the triangle and such that the sides meet in the middle , crease lightly and unfold.
4. Fold as shown here.
5. Then Fold back the other two triangles
6. Then slowly , one by one insert the two sides into a pocket formed , like this
7. Similarly, fold the open side into the pocket and then you are done! Voila!