floral nail art nailart tutorial
Wild Flowers Nail art Tutorial21:22
Spring season calls for flowers in everything! Although we are well into summer, thinking ...
Spring season calls for flowers in everything! Although we are well into summer, thinking about the spring isn't going to cause any harm! Moreover the weather here in Bangalore is so pleasant!
So today, I have a step by step tutorial to do simple dotted floral nail art! Let's get started
I have used pastel colors, keeping spring/summer in mind. You will need a dotting tool for this or you can DIY your own dotting tool(let me know if you want a blog post on this!).
1. Apply a base coat and let it dry.
2. Using a silver glitter top coat or polish, apply one coat of it.
3. With the help of a dotting tool, make one dot using a bright yellow, on every nail, wherever you like.
4. Take the first color of your choice and with the help of dotting tool, make 5 dots around the yellow dot to form a flower .
5. Repeat step 3 and 4 with the other colors to make the flowers.
6. Let all of these dry.
7. Seal in with one to two coats of a clear top coat or if you want to make it extra sparkly, use the glitter top coat.
I am trying all sorts of techniques now and I am really having fun with those. Hope you all like this tutorial. Let me know what sort of tutorial you would like to see next.
Do have a look at these nail art for some summer nail art inspiration! -
Loads of love,